Korres Look: Green & Coral for Spring
I did this look using some of Korres’ highlighted products for summer — #42 Eyeshadow (a beautiful summery green) and #45 Coral Lipstick (a moisturizing orange-coral with a glossy sheen). I also used several other Korres products to bring it all together, but this was the first time I’ve really done a full look using just Korres products. I loved the blendability of the eyeshadows–smooth, pigmented, and easy to use–and the coverage of the Wild Rose foundation was a nice and buildable.
As you can tell, I was test-driving quite a few products in this look — the eyeshadows, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and foundation!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Benefit Stay Don’t Stray (neutral base), Korres #44 Eyeshadow (light chartreuse green), Korres #42 Eyeshadow (sky blue), Korres #84 Eyeshadow (dark blue), MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (soft highlighter), Korres #12 Eyeliner Pencil (aqua), Korres Abysynnia Mascara (black)
- Face: Korres Wild Rose Foundation (WRF2), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Korres #44 Blush (coral orange)
- Lips: Korres #45 Coral Lipstick (soft coral), Korres #33 Nude Lipgloss (sheer champagne)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Stay Don’t Stray as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply #44 eyeshadow on the lower lid. Apply #42 Eyeshadow on the middle of the lid with the 239 brush. Next, apply #84 eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending outwards and onto the outer lid. Blend Vanilla eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying #12 eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Abysinnia mascara.
For cheeks, apply #44 Coral blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply #45 Coral lipstick first, and then layer #33 Nude lipgloss for a complementing lip.