Inglot Matte Eyeshadow Palette #3
Inglot Matte Eyeshadows in #329, 378, 326, 363, 358 (Browns & Neutrals)
This next look at Inglot’s Matte Eyeshadows ($4.50 to $7.00 each for 0.09 oz.) is all about some neutrals–these were cooler browns and slightly odd shades that seemed to belong more to neutrals than a particular color.
- 329 is a chocolate brown with a matte finish. It’s not warm, more of a neutral brown.
- 378 is a dark, cool-toned brown with a hint of burgundy. It has a matte finish.
- 326 is a dark, cool-toned brown with an even subtler hint of burgundy than #378. It also has a matte finish. Both #378 and #326 are extremely similar, and it is hard to distinguish which is which.
- 363 is a taupe brown with a matte finish.
- 358 is a subdued mauve-gray with a matte finish. This just seemed so neutral when I was arranging the palettes, but it swatches rather purple.
- 344 is a pink-plum brown with a matte finish. It’s totally the definition of a neutral, though – soft, natural.
Overall, these are true to Inglot’s matte formula and are easy to work with. I had a touch of sheerness with #378, but the other four had nice color payoffs and smooth applications.