CoverGirl Delish Lip Perfection Lipcolor
CoverGirl Lip Perfection: Delish, Heavenly, Romance, Rush, Kiss
Here are five shades from the Nudes/Corals/Reds portion of the CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipcolor ($6.99 for 0.12 oz.) range. When it comes to seeking out rich, opaque lipstick with an affordable price tag, LipPerfection is at the top of my list. The only issue I had with the formula is that it is not as moisturizing as it claims to be. They can be on the thicker side, because they are so creamy.
- Delish is a warm, medium peach with a subtle shine and opaque color coverage. It is similar to MAC Fashion City but is a touch darker. It’s a bit less pink compared to Illamasqua Brink and YSL Peach Passion. Giorgio Armani #507 is lighter.
- Heavenly is a medium-dark neutral pink with a glossy shine and opaque color coverage. MAC Blossom Color is lighter. NARS Montego Bay is lighter and more coral.
- Romance is a medium-dark pink with a beige tint, but it’s still more pink than it is a beige or nude. The color coverage is opaque, and the finish has a soft shine. It’s a touch less pink than Chanel Darling. It is darker and less pink compared to MAC Mehr. It is step or two darker than MAC Gem of Roses and MAC Supreme Style. This shade is great for an everyday lip.
- Rush is a toned down coral with a creamy finish and opaque color coverage. Make Up For Ever #4 is a touch pinker and has a soft, frosted finish, but the color is still similar.
- Kiss is coppery coral with a extremely frosted finish. The color is still opaque, but the finish is definitely one of the frostier ones I’ve come across. Chanel Teheran is more vibrant with a stronger orange base. MAC Drive Me Wild is more orange and has gold shimmer/sheen rather than the whiter frost of Kiss. Milani Coral Bora Bora is similar in color but has a softer frost finish.