- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off MAC Lipglasses & Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colours, shop daily deals here, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
The Creamy Mattes by Colorsesnsational deliver a burst of bold color and a surge of creamy texture for the creamiest matte in 20 make-a-statement shades.
Based on 2 Reviews, 6 Quick Reviews
The Good: Creamy (7), Easy To Apply (6), Great Value (6), Smooth (4), Long-wearing (4), Blendable (2), Travel-friendly (1), Moisturizing (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (7), Non-sticky (4), Buildable (3), Thick (2), Scented (1)
The Bad: Hard To Apply (1), Uneven (1), Drying (1)
2 Written Reviews
By Joaliz 3 years ago.
This is one of my go-to fall lipsticks! The color payoff is amazing, they last long on the lips; you don't have to reapply during the day. Also, they are super pigmented, so you don't have to build them up, although I always like to just rub that on until it's perfection!
By Roxy 4 years ago.
I absolutely love the shade Divine Wine. I like to pair it with sonia kashuk lipliner in plum and they go suprisingly well together. I hate wearing darker colors because I'm always paranoid they have rubbed off, but with this one I don't have to. I have worn it to concerts, to the bar, to work, and I only usually reapply once if that. Fantastic product/color. I never buy dark reds now because I don't feel like they can top this!