- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide plus 10% off with code TEMPTALIA (excludes Safari Raine collection), ends 3/29.
- MAC Cosmetics — 25% off sitewide, ends 3/25.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Get up to $350 off your purchase with code BLOSSOM19, ends 3/26.
- Ulta — MAC Fix+ (scented) for $13.50 (💎+), Lancome La Base Primer for $21 (view all daily deals), ends 3/25.
The new Pressed Powder Pigment formula is supposed to be “highly pigmented” with an “ultra-velvety and silky” texture that is “long-wearing” and “adheres easily to the eyes.” Most of the shades have semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation that applies well to bare skin, blends out without issue, and lasts for seven to eight hours. The matte eyeshadows tend to be a little more powdery, though soft and finely-milled, in the pan, while the shimmers have a creamier, dense consistency. Occasionally, the more sparkly or metallic shades apply better with fingertips or a dampened brush.
NOTE: Pressed Pigments are "Not intended for use in the immediate eye area" as listed by the brand.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
A vibrant and creamy formula that delivers maximum payout for an intense look.