- ColourPop — 30% off Lippie Stix (now $4.20) , ends 6/15.
- MAC Cosmetics — 20% off for MAC Lovers, 25% off for MAC Devoted/Obsessed members here, ends 6/16.
- Macy's — 50% off Anastasia Sultry Palette, 50% off Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion/Gel/Jelly, shop daily deals here, ends 6/15.
- Sephora — Up to 50% off Tarte Color Splash Lipsticks, Lancome L'Absolu Lacquers & Glosses, & more in the Weekly Wow, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 5X (members), 6X (Platinum), or 7X (Diamond) points on select Suncare products (activate offer here), ends 6/17.
A lip color that boosts moisture levels and intensely rejuvenates and conditions lips. Luxe Lip Color intensely rejuvenates lips, helping to reduce the appearance of lip lines and relieve lip flaking. Infused with vitamins C and E and MaxiLip, a powerful peptide, this lipstick plumps lips, supports natural collagen production, and minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Encased in a sleek, gold tube, just one swipe delivers vibrant, full-coverage color.
1 Written Reviews
By Lauren 4 years ago.
This is my first review because this is, out of probably hundreds of lipsticks and glosses, my HG lipstick! The formula is fantastic: it wears on me for an average of 6 hours, depending on the color (I have Your Majesty and Red Berry, which wear/stain for longer; Soft Berry is 4-5 hours) and lipstick normally slides right off in an hour or so. I'm not sure why this one is different. I find it to be lightweight in that it's very pigmented in one pass without looking or feeling lipsticky, but a couple passes build up the color and give it that fuller lipstick feel. Yet it doesn't get as heavy as, say, the regular Bobbi Lip Color (or any number of other lipsticks that have been around forever). Depending on application, this shade ranges from a slightly darker MLBB shade to a rich, well, soft berry that straddles the line, for me, between too red, too brown, and too pink. I looove lipstick, but my work-from-home "wardrobe" doesn't support the rich deep colors I favor. Soft Berry enhances my pigmented lips, fair skin, green eyes, and dark brown hair with some color while managing to look really natural and not too "done." Unless I really go for it with two layers, blot, and another layer! Christine's description of the color is, as always, spot on: "muted, medium-dark rosy plum with subtle, warm undertones." This is the first lipstick EVER where I haven't wanted to add a gloss, liner, tinted balm, etc. I still enjoy other colors, of course, like the two red shades mentioned above, but this is Everyday Lipstick Perfection.