Color Club Blossoming Collection for Spring 2012
With the beautiful budding flowers of the season as an inspiration, rich color has bloomed! Add Diamond Drops topcoat for a “morning rain-kissed” effect. Blossoming features six nail polishes — from Hydrangea Kiss, Sweetpea and Blue-ming to Blushing Rose and Lavendarling. This new vegan, formaldehyde, toluene and DBP-free collection is sure to signal spring is in the air… or blossoming.
- Hydrangea Kiss Dusty blue-purple creme
- Sweetpea Rosy pink creme
- Blue-ming Bright blue-green creme
- Blushing Rose Baby pink creme
- Lavendarling Dusty purple creme
- Diamond Drops Silver ice flake polish
availability: $8.00 each, February 2012. All Color Club products are made in the USA and are not tested on animals. Products are available at shopcolorclub.com.