About this Look
I am so happy it is almost Friday, I decided to bring the sparkles to work early!
1. I first used Salted Caramel from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette in my crease and blended it up almost to my brow (hooded eye problems!).
2. I then used Milk Chocolate from the Chocolate Bar palette and blended it into my crease and outer V.
3. I then laid down a tiny amount of Too Faced Glitter Glue to my eyelids.
4. Using my finger, I then packed on Oh Zone from the Fenty Galaxy Palette. I recommend either using a finger or a flat brush for these shadows.
5. I then lined my eyes very closely using Tattoo Liner by Kat Von D.
6. For my cheeks, I used Fenty Beauty Yacht Life to subtly contour and blush, and rubbed it into my cheeks.
7. Afterwards, I then used Starstruck by Fenty to highlight my cheekbones.
8. To finish off, I used Ma Damn by Fenty on my lips.