About this Look
I love using both of these palettes together.
1. We are starting with lots of crease work, lol! Beginning with the Modern Renaissance Palette, run the shade burnt orange through and above the crease.
2. Take the shade Realgar and run it through the crease.
3. Going into the Prism palette, take the shade Saturn and blend it over Realgar.
4. Going back into the Modern Renaissance palette, take the shade Love Letter and blend it on the outer corner and partially through the crease. You're also going to take a VERY small amount of Cyprus Umber from the MR palette just to make that Love Letter shade slightly darker/purpler and put it on the outer corner as well.
5. With your finger, apply the shade Eternal to the lid.
6. Apply the shade Pyramid to the inner corner and bring it up to the inner portion of the lid.
7. With a pencil brush, I ran a mix of Realgar and Burnt Orange on the lower lash line and then on the outer corner portion of the lower lashline, I applied Love Letter.
8. I used Maybelline's Lash Sensational as mascara.
On my lips is the Dose of Colors Desi x Katy lipstick in More Creamer Please, lined with NYX's Slim Lip Pencil in Toast.