Fenty Beauty Underdawg Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color ($24.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a deep burgundy with neutral-to-warm undertones and a matte finish. The Stunna formula has a longer dry-down, though somewhat dependent on how much is applied–the applicator always grabs too much product!–but a good five to ten minutes is safe. The dry down is more of a transfer-resistant finish, as there is absolutely light transfer left behind on cups and glasses until enough wears down (a few hours worth of wear time).
It had rich color coverage that applied evenly and fluidly across my lips, though the high coverage, very fluid texture coupled with an abundance of product in a single pull of product means that patience is key. I’d also recommend wiping off some of the excess product on the opening to make application easier. The color lasted well for over eight hours on me and was neither drying nor hydrating over time.
- Kat Von D Homegirl (P, $19.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Ursula (LE, $7.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Besame Noir Red 1930 (PiP, $22.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande (LE, $19.50) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Rock with You (P, $26.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Beatrix (LE, $19.50) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Velvet Rebellion (LE, $19.50) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Self Portrait (LE, $21.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Carnivorous (P, $21.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Sephora Auburn Prestige (98) (P, $14.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
$24.00/0.13 oz. - $184.62 Per Ounce
Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color ($24.00 for 0.13 oz.) is supposed to offer “12-hour hold” that feels “weightless” and “one stroke” pigmentation. The formula features a very smooth, fluid consistency that is thin and almost emollient (a little slippery, not watery though), which I have often found harder to control compared to the average liquid lipstick. Part of the lack of control stems from the fact that the formula is quite pigmented, and the curvy applicator seems to hold an excessive amount of product.
The end result is that it can be easy to apply more product than one needs, so patience and controlled movements are key to application. It takes a minute to two minutes for it to dry down for the most part with the more recently released shades drying down to a flatter, more matte finish that's more transfer-resistant. They feel particularly comfortable, as they flex and feel lightweight on, and they aren't drying at all on me. They last between six and 10 hours on me.
Browse all of our Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color swatches.