Colour Pop Showtime Super Shock Cheek Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, pinky-lavender base with flecks of larger sparkle and some pearl. It had less of a metallic sheen on my skin as it just had a bit of a pearly sheen. It had medium, buildable pigmentation applied with a brush and semi-opaque coverage applied with fingertips. The texture was spongy but drier to the touch, so it didn’t feel quite as smooth as other shades within the formula. There was a very suble to shift from pink to violet on my skin, but it was hard to see even in person, close-up, and contorting myself to find it. The cream highlighter applied fairly well and blended out nicely on bare skin but wasn’t quite as easy to work with over foundation. It wore well for nine hours on me before it started to fade noticeably.
- Anastasia Unicorn (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Halographic (P, $5.99) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Soft Frost (P, $33.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild White Raven (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Too Faced Unicorn Tears (Highlighter) (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Jouer Celestial (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Cover FX Aurora (P, $44.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Celestial (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Rocket Science (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Honeymoon (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).