Year of the Dog
Chantecaille Year of the Dog Poudre Lumeire ($42.00 for 0.08 oz.) is a soft, ultra-light beige with subtle pearl that shifted very slightly from pink to lavender, a few multi-colored sparkles that translated to a lightly luminous sheen on the skin.
The formula is described as “sheer and buildable” with “long lasting” wear. It had more medium coverage that was buildable to mostly opaque coverage with two layers. The powder had an incredibly velvety, finely-milled, and silky texture that was lightweight while still having a substantial, creamier feel (not a thin or dusty powder at all), which made it enjoyable to use as the powder blended out effortlessly on cheeks and sat well without appearing flat or dry but did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture either. For someone who prefers their highlighters on the subtle end of the spectrum (but still wants a little oomph), this could fit the bill. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Milani Luster Light (P, $12.99) is more shimmery, more pigmented (95% similar).
- Laura Geller Diamond Dust (LE, $26.00) is glossier (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Diamond Dust (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Luxurious Bling (P, $25.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Touche (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Pink Heart (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NYX Snow Rose (P, $7.99) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Becca Pink Pyrite (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- OFRA Cloud 9 (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery (85% similar).
- Huda Beauty Frosted Kiss (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler, glossier (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!