8 Ways to Wear MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow
1. All over the lid. Wear Cranberry eyeshadow all over the lid for a really dramatic look. Sweep a darker shade like Shadowy Lady, Nocturnelle, or even Carbon eyeshadow into the crease to really add drama Use a fluffy crease brush to add smokiness. Highlight with a pink-tinged highlighter like Hush.
2. Paint a sunset. Apply Goldmine eyeshadow to the inner half of the lid with an eyeshadow blush like the 239. Apply Amber Lights eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid with the same brush. Brush Cranberry eyeshadow into the crease using a fluffy crease brush. Highlight with a white-gold highlighter like Nylon eyeshadow.
3. Mix it with purples. Apply Digit eyeshadow all over the lid, then apply Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow to the outer third of the lid. Apply Cranberry eyeshadow to the outer crease, lightly, with a fluffy crease brush. Try using Hush eyeshadow as a highlighter.
4. As a liner. Kick up a traditional gray/silver smoky eye by smudging your lower lash line with a black kohl and Cranberry eyeshadow. Apply the black kohl first, then use a smudging brush like the 214, and smudge Cranberry eyeshadow over it. Highlight with a neutral color like Shroom eyeshadow.
See four more ways to wear MAC Cranberry eyeshadow!
5. Kick up browns. Apply a warm-brown like Arena eyeshadow all over the lid. Overlay the outer half-to-third of the lid with Amber Lights eyeshadow with the 239 brush. Gently swish Cranberry eyeshadow into the crease. Highlight with a soft shade like Jest eyeshadow.
6. On the lid, not in the crease. Begin by applying Honesty eyeshadow to the inner third of the lid. Apply Cranberry eyeshadow to the middle third of the lid with a fluffy eyeshadow brush. On the outer lid, apply Bronze eyeshadow, and then blend into crease to darken the look. Highlight with a soft shade like Ricepaper eyeshadow.
7. Overlay. Apply Goldmine eyeshadow all over the lid with an eyeshadow blending brush like the 239. Continue by applying Cranberry eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid. Overlay the middle portion of the lid with Amber Lights eyeshadow. Highlight with Motif eyeshadow.
8. With pinks. Apply Da Bling eyeshadow to the inner third of the lid, followed by Expensive Pink eyeshadow on the middle third of the lid. Use Cranberry eyeshadow on the outer third of the lid, and then lightly drag into crease. Darken crease with a deep brown like Satin Taupe eyeshadow. Finish by highlighting with a neutral color like Shroom eyeshadow.
How do you like to wear MAC Cranberry eyeshadow?