Work-Safe Makeup: Quick Neutrals
Here’s a super simple, quick, easy, work-safe, everyday… yada yada kind of look. It’s quick & dirty but always looks classic. You can change-up the lip to lighten or amplify the look, too
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Estee Lauder Sand Shimmer Liquid Eyeshadow (champagne), MAC Prepped for Glamour Eyeshadow (reddish taupe), NARS Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil (black-brown), tokidoki Unicorno Brillante Glitter Eyeliner (white-gold), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140)
- Cheeks: Guerlain Blonde Bronzer (reddish bronzer)
- Lips: Guerlain Ebene (06) Terracotta Gloss (darkened red bronze)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Sand Shimmer as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Darken the outer third of the lid with Prepped for Glamour eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Bring everything together by applying Black Moon eyeliner on the lower lash line and Unicorno eyeliner lightly below. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Blonde Halee bronzer to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Ebene lipgloss for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!