I love seeing what’s new in beauty, and I have to tell you a little secret–I indulge myself by checking out Nordstrom’s “What’s New” section in their Beauty & Fragrance section of their website. So here are some picks of products that caught my eyes when I perusing through the pages this afternoon…
- 1. Bliss ‘Steep Clean’ Mask ($54.00) is supposed to transform your t-zone into an amazingly clean scene.
- 2. Clinique Almost Powder SPF 15 ($22.50) is an awesome lightweight powder (I’ve tried it & loved it for on-the-go).
- 3. L’Occitane ‘Lavender Harvest’ Moisturizing Hand Lotion ($16.00) sounds like a dream for this blogger’s dry hands.
- 4. Too Faced ‘Tanning Bed in a Tube’ for the Face ($21.50) makes me long for summer with its care free design (check out that girl and the flowers).
- 1. Guerlain ‘Terracotta’ Sunless Self-Tanning Spray ($50.00) reveals that just about everyone is getting into the self-tanning market.
- 2. Guerlain ‘Terracotta’ Tajine Eyeshadow ($35.00) makes me whimper at its price, but boy is the packaging sleek. It comes in Blonde Metal, Brunette Metal, and Dark Metal.
- 3. Lancome ‘Color Ideal Illuminateur’ Sheer Highlighting Fluid ($37.00) is a highlighter version of their popular Color Ideal foundation. Bronze? I think you know I want you!
- 4. Clinique ‘Even Better’ Skin Tone Corrector ($39.50) promises to help even out your skin by reducing sun damage, dark patches, age spots, and even darkening as a result of acne scars. I actually have this in my bathroom (testing it!), but I sure wish results came faster than 4-6 weeks.
Have you tried any of these? What new beauty item(s) are you lemming? Get these and more at Nordstrom.com.