Below are somewhat similar shades–not necessarily perfect dupes, but they’re the ones that “overlap” more to give you a general idea of where there are similar shades. You’ll definitely some similar shades if you own every single Naked-related palette (and even more if you own a lot of the other Urban Decay palettes), but it will depend on how many of them you own, which ones, and what kind of shades you favor (or not) and whether the difference in undertone, contrast, and finish are worth it or not. I’ll go over the specific dupes for Naked Smoky in its full review. Hope this is helpful!
- Beiges: Venus/Verve/Virgin/Bootycall; Skimp/Bootycall; High/Liar/Sin; Walk of Shame/Stark/Combust; Venus/Thirteen
- Bronzes: Sidecar/Smog/Snakebite/Radar/Darkhorse; Half-Baked/Chopper; Chopper/Trick; Suspect/Dirtysweet
- Blacks: Crave/Black Market/Creep/Blackout
- Taupes: YDK/Toasted/Liar/Mugshot; Naked2/Frisk; Undone/Password; Cover/Tease
- Browns: Buck/Whiskey; Faint/Whiskey
- Plums: Hustle/Busted/Blackheart; Darkside/Smolder
- Grays: Gunmetal/Slanted/Dagger