Urban Decay Aquarius Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Swatches (Part 2)
Here are ten more Urban Decay Eyeshadow Swatches! The Swatch Gallery is really starting to come together, and just seeing all of the swatches show up makes all of the re-swatching completely worth it.
- Aquarius is a muted blue with a gray overcast and frosted sheen.
- Blaze is lightened coppery brown with a soft, metallic sheen.
- Blunt is a medium golden yellow with a soft, frosted finish.
- Chronic is a medium-dark grass green with subtly cool undertones and a matte finish.
- Ecstasy is a medium-dark violet purple with a soft sheen.
- Electric is a bright, cyan blue with a matte finish.
- Fishnet is a fuchsia pink with purple iridescence. This is a deluxe eyeshadow.
- Freakshow is a deep, dark purple with subtle red undertones and a pearly finish. This is a deluxe eyeshadow.
- Frigid is a dark, blue-purple with a pearly finish. This is a deluxe eyeshadow.
- Gash is a coppered red with a soft, frosted finish.
Urban Decay Eyeshadows are some of my favorites–they are typically very pigmented, smooth, buttery, and blendable. The only shades to watch for are any that have the word “glitter” or “sparkle” in the description, because they tend to have a micro-glitter that just doesn’t bind with the color base, which means it either disappears between brush and lid (best case scenario) or you end up with a sparkly under eye (worst case scenario). Their matte finishes are soft and finely milled, but a note on application, these are so blendable that it’s easy to overdo it.
Ecstasy was the biggest miss here–it’s a little sheer and soft, you just can’t get as much color out of it as you should. Frigid also seems to be lacking some color payoff, but it isn’t as sheered out as Ecstasy. If you’re looking for more Urban Decay swatches, you can check out our full Urban Decay Eyeshadow Swatch Gallery!