I used Soft Ochre paint pot on lid, Femme-fi eyeshadow (LE) inner lid, Nylon eyeshadow on middle of lid, Bronze eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Femme-fi eyeshadow (LE) on brow and above crease, Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. I had Lilicent blushcreme with Sunbasque blush on cheeks. I wore Tiger Tiger lipstick (LE) with Supreme lipglass (LE) and Real Desire (LE) lipglass on my lips.
** These are recommendations for dupes based on permanent colors available — may not necessarily be identical; they are the closest I can think of!
Femme-fi = Shroom; Tiger Tiger = Brew; Supreme = Chai; Real Desire = Greed
Now, get step-by-step directions on how to get this look for yourself!
1. Start with a bare eye.
2. With the 249, apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over lid as your base.
3. This is what you should have.
4. Apply Femme-fi eyeshadow using the 239 brush on your inner lid.
5. This is what you should have.
6. Apply Bronze eyeshadow using the 239 brush on your outer crease and lid.
7. Blend into outer crease.
8. This is what you should have.
9. Apply Nylon eyeshadow using the 239 brush on your middle lid.
10. This is what you should have.
11. Apply Femme-fi eyeshadow with the 239 brush underneath your eyebrow to highlight the brow bone.
12. This is what you should have. Add black mascara and liner of your choice.