Tutorial – Neo Sci Fi Orange, Pink, and Brown Eye
I used Goldmode pigment (LE) on lid, Evening Aura eyeshadow (LE) on inner lid, Expensive Pink eyeshadow on middle of lid, Antiqued eyeshadow on middle/outer lid, Satin Taupe eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Femme-fi eyeshadow (LE) on brow and above crease, Molten Sol liquidlast liner on upper and lower lash line, Graphblack technakohl on lower water line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. I had Margin blush on cheeks. I wore Sci Fi Delity lipstick (LE) with Soft & Slow lipglass (LE).
** These are recommendations for dupes based on permanent colors available may not necessarily be identical; they are the closest I can think of!
Goldmode = Rubenesque; Evening Aura = Juiced + Nylon; Femme-fi = Shroom; Sci Fi Delity = New York Apple (blotted); Soft & Slow = Lust
Now, get step-by-step directions on how to get this look for yourself!
1. Here is an image of the colors we will be using. Top circle: Evening Aura; middle row: Expensive Pink, Gold Mode, Satin Taupe; bottom row: Femme-fi, Antiqued
2. Start with a bare eye.
3. Using mixing medium to dampen brush, apply Gold Mode pigment all over lid.
4. This is what you should have.
5. Apply Evening Aura eyeshadow using the 239 brush on your inner lid.
6. This is what you should have.
7. Apply Expensive Pink eyeshadow to the middle of your lid using the 239 brush.
8. This is what you should have.
9. Apply Antiqued eyeshadow to your outer lid and outer crease.
10. Make sure to pull it into your outer crease.
11. This is what you should have.
12. Apply Satin Taupe eyeshadow lightly into the very outer crease.
13. Get a little bit on the very outer edge of your lid.
14. This is what you should have.
15. Apply Femme-fi eyeshadow with the 239 brush underneath your eyebrow to highlight the brow bone.
16. Pull the brush outwards to cover the entire area.
17. This is what you should have.
18. Add black liner of your choice to lower/upper lash line. Finish with mascara. Apply Molten Sol liquidlast liner to your upper lash line if desired.