You will need the following…
- Eyes: Lark About pigment (white duochrome), Blue Zone 2 Eyeshadow Duo (light lavender/dark periwinkle), Parfait Amour eyeshadow (purple), Rite of Spring eyeshadow (purple-toned highlighter), Rave pearlglide liner (purple), Chanel Exceptionnel Mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Petalpoint blush (soft peachy pink)
- Lips: Hot Gossip lipstick (cool, bright pink), Crystal Rose lipglass (pink with fuchsia-purple shimmer)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Lark About = Frozen White; Blue Zone = none for lighter color; Parfait Amour for darker (not a great dupe!); Rite of Spring = Pink Opal; Petalpoint = Breezy; Crystal Rose = Flashmode
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Lark About pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply Blue Zone duo (light side) using the 239. Apply Parfait Amour to the outer-middle lid. Darken the outer lid using Blue Zone duo (dark side) and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Rite of Spring eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Rave pearlglide liner on lower lash line, and Chanel Excetionnel mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Petalpoint blush using the 129. Apply Hot Gossip lipstick to lips, and then top with Crystal Rose lipglass for color and shine.
Get step-by-step directions and photos…
1. Start with a clean, naked eye.
2. Dampen your pigment brush with water-based mixing medium, and then apply Lark About pigment onto your lid.
3. Your lid should have Lark About in this area.
4. Apply the light color of Blue Zone eyeshadow duo onto the inner third of the lid with the 239 brush.
5. This is what it looks like.
6. Apply the darker color of the Blue Zone eyeshadow duo to the outer crease.
7. Drag the color downwards towards the outer lid with your 239 brush.
8. This is what you should have.
9. Apply Parfait Amour eyeshadow to the middle third of the lid, overlaying it with the darker outer lid.
10. This is what you should have.
11. Apply Rite of Spring eyeshadow as a highlighter on your brow bone using the 239 brush.
12. This is what you should have.
13. Apply Rave pearlglide liner to lower lash line. Add black mascara to finish.