This Week’s Beauty Report: Saturday, May 8th, 2010
- Illamasqua‘s BODY ELECTRICS will launch in select Sephora stores and online at Sephora.com this month.
- Kiehl’s will launch SUPER FLUID UV DEFENSE SPF 50+ this May. It contains stabilized Parsol 1789 and Oxybenzone, as well as Homosalate, Octocrylene, and Octisalate for both UVA and UVB protection. It will retail for $32.
- Beauty.com has paired up with Lela Rose to launch the Lela Rose Feather Painted Linen Beauty Clutch, which is available with purchase of $100 or more.
- Smashbox’s Naked Beauty Collection has launched on Nordstrom.
- Kate Somerville launches CYTOCELL, which comes at a pricey $150 for 1.7 oz.
- TEMPTU has their SUMMER GLAM kit, which includes a limited edition blush and highlighter just in time for summer.
Seems like a slow week… Ha!