This Week’s Beauty Report: Saturday, March 27th, 2010
- Did anyone else notice an explosion of Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives? I almost thought it was anniversary time with so many… but that’s not until July!
- Beauty-full luggage tags, anyone? Dior’s Addicted to Dior Lip Gloss luggage tags popped up on Nordstrom this morning. (Can you tell I *STALK* Nordstrom’s beauty site?) Who’s shelling out $60 for one of these?
- CND launches Shellac Hybrid Nail Color, is a new move to rejuvenate the nail salon business. It’s designed to wear for at least fourteen days and takes thirty minutes to complete. It’s applied like a polish manicure, but each coat is set under a UV lamp like a gel. The removal and reapplication process is estimated to take amoutn forty-five minutes. Will you be trying Shellac when it hits your local salon?
- Has anyone tried Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner? Hmm… I might have to!
- Tom Ford will launch twelve shades of Private Blend Lip Color–April in Europe, June in the U.S.–revolving around classic lip colors. In the U.S., we’ll see it launched in approximately 30 doors, including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bergdorf Goodman. Kind of cool that Europeans will see this before the U.S., yeah? I mean, not cool for me, but cool for some of you
- Illamasqua will launch body products come April with two shades of Illumine Oils (tinted shimmering dry body oils) and Gleam Cream, a body highlighter.
- Benefit and Tweezerman have partnered to create a cobranded line-up of Slant Tweezers ($25) and Pointed Slant Tweezer ($30), as well as a Brow Shaping Brush ($12) and ProCurl Curler ($20).
- Kiehl’s will launch a new body care range just for men called Cross-Terrain. The line-up will include All-in-One Hair & Body Refueling Wash, UV Skin Protector with SPF 50, Dry Run Foot Cream, and 24-Hour Strong Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Dry Stick.
- Caudalie is having a Friends & Family sale through Monday, March 29th, 2010. Use code BFF at checkout and receive free shipping on all orders over $50.