I personally just find it wicked awesome that Carmindy says “Temptalia readers.”
This Week’s Beauty Report: Saturday, March 13th, 2010
- Burberry Sport for Women (and for Men) launched recently. It’s described as a “fresh, zesty floral fragrance.”
- La Prairie is revolutionizing the try-before-you-buy market! Stop by your nearest La Prairie counter at Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or Saks Fifth Avenue for an at-counter skincare consultation. Those who stop by for the consultation will receive complimentary essential trial samples (in deluxe tubes and jars, no packets!). This promotion begins March 15th at La Prairie counters nationwide.
- Kim Kardashian signs with Fusion Beauty as the face of Fusion Beauty’s Colorceuticals’ LipFusion franchise and new IllumiFill Line Filling Luminizer.
- Giorgio Armani’s Acqua di Gio is supporting UNICEF’s Tap Project by donating $1 of each purchase of Acqua di Gio fragrance sold in the U.S. Those customers who purchase the large bottle of the scent will receive a bpa-free water bottle as a token of appreciation. Additionally, for every fan who joins the Acqua di Gio Facebook page, $1 will be donated.
- Physicians Formula is now on Twitter!
- Voting has begun for Bobbi Brown’s Pretty Powerful contest! For every vote cast, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics will donate $1 to Dress for Success (up to $10,000), an organization close to Bobbi’s heart that provides underprivileged women with interview suits and career development advice. Bobbi Brown launched Natural Finish Foundation this month. It’s an oil-free, long-wearing foundation designed for oil-balancing and combination skin for a soft-matte complexion. I expect to try this out soon, so keep an eye out for a review!
- Bliss Spas are offering their Triple Oxygen Treatment Facial for just $135 (which was its original price, as compared to the normal price of $160), from March 15th through March 31st.
- Still dying for an Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette? Enter Urban Decay’s contest to get a chance to win a gorgeous $875 necklce designed by Tom Binns and the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows. 10 runner-ups will also receive the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows.
- ACUVUE launched their See Spring Sweepstakes which goes through April 30th, where you can win a grand prize of $10,000, plus $100 Visa gift cards are awarded daily throughout the sweepstakes entry period.
- John Frieda is celebrating blondes by kicking off on March 18th in NYC at the Highline Ballroom for a private performance by Natasha Bedingfield. The concern is free for all those who sign up.