theBalm Shady Lady Vol. 3 Look
Quickie look I did the other day to test out theBalm’s eyeshadows. Happy Lunar New Year!!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), theBalm Envious Erin Eyeshadow (white gold), theBalm Come-Hither Heather Eyeshadow (grayish plum), theBalm All the Way Annie Eyeshadow (plum), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Rockstar 24/7 Liner (plum), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: NARS Dolce Vita Blush (reddened plum)
- Lips: Clarins Lilac Pink Rouge Prodige Lipstick (pinky plum)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Envious Erin eyeshadow on the lower lid. Lightly blend Come-Hither eyeshadow in and above the crease with the 222. Layer All the Way Annie eyeshadow into the crease with the 239. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Rockstar liner on the lower lash line and blending Valiant eyeshadow underneath. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Dolce Vita blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Lilac Pink lipstick for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!