The Best of the Best, Volume #012
It’s been one busy and stressful week, and I’m just glad to have made it through the week this time around. I hope yours was a little more manageable than mine!
What are your weekend plans? Mine are…
Unfortunately, I’m in Florida for the weekend to attend my [maternal] grandfather’s funeral and burial services. It’s a rather somber and reflective weekend. Although under unhappy circumstances, I do get to see my grandmother and aunt (both of whom I haven’t seen in a few years) as well as the rest of my extended family. I do wish it would have been under better circumstances.
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- Lady Gaga “Bad Romance” Inspired Look with ultra black smoky eyes and bold, deep red lips.
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: Pigment Sets Review/Swatches was the most popular post this past week, which isn’t really a big surprise, yeah?
- MAC From Our Lips Collection is the newest Viva Glam collaboration between MAC and Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper, debuting in February 2010.
- China Glaze Wizard of Ohh Ahz Collection Review complete with swatches and close-ups.
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: Lip Sets Review/Swatches makes third on our list this week, surprisingly a good deal less popular (interesting?) than the pigment sets.
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Give us your requests for the spring 2010 season!
- How do readers feel about purchasing beauty products from eBay? Many of you answered… and while there were some who sought deals on eBay and auction sites, others stayed clear.
- China Glaze Meteor Shower Nail Lacquer reviewed and swatched!
- What’s on your wish list? We asked, you answered!
- MAC Cult of Cherry Lipglass should probably be re-released, judging by readers’ reactions to this limited edition shade as featured in The Scarlet Season.