The Best of the Best, Volume #011
Thank goodness it’s Friday, yeah? This week went by surprisingly slow… but in good way. Like yesterday, I thought it was Friday, and I was ecstatic when I realized it was Thursday. I spent the morning doing blog-esque activities, and my tummy is growling like something fierce, so I better toast up a bagel (mmm!) before it turns on me, LOL.
What are your weekend plans? Mine are…
I wish I could say I had TONS OF FUN planned, but no, I don’t. In fact, I think I have the exact opposite. I have a 1-unit, 1-day class to attend from 8am to 5pm on Saturday on leadership for b-school. Zzzz! On Sunday, I need to try to get my butt into gear and start studying/outlining for my finals in law school. I really hope your weekend plans are better, so I can live vicariously through you! 🙂
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: Pigment Sets Review/Swatches was the most popular post this past week, which isn’t really a big surprise, yeah?
- MAC From Our Lips Collection is the newest Viva Glam collaboration between MAC and Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper, debuting in February 2010.
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: Lip Sets Review/Swatches makes third on our list this week, surprisingly a good deal less popular (interesting?) than the pigment sets.
- Chanel Les Impressions de Chanel Collection is Chanel’s spring collection, coming to us in mid to late January 2010.
- Dior Boudoir Collection is Dior’s spring collection, also available mid to late January, and it features lots of lacy overlays.
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Ask Temptalia Session #019 was definitely a huge success as it was the post with the most comments this week!
- Lady Gaga “Bad Romance” Inspired Look with ultra black smoky eyes and bold, deep red lips.
- What eyeshadow base do you use? We asked, you answered!
- Find out how Temptalia readers remove their makeup! Lots of techniques and product recommendations.
- MAC Devil May Dare Look with a neutral tone using MAC’s new holiday palette.