The Best of the Best, Volume #007
I’ve been majorly sick since Wednesday afternoon, with the cold/flu I have going full throttle on Thursday. I never thought I’d be so sick that I’d be too sick to blog. I’m really sorry I haven’t been able to put any posts in the past few days. I actually have an appointment to go see the doctor in a few hours. I do feel slightly better today, though still wretched, but I hope to be able to do some blogging tomorrow.
What are your weekend plans?
I was going to go see my boyfriend’s family to celebrate my birthday, but I don’t want to pass on my lovely germs to anyone, so I’ll be staying inside and wallowing in my misery. I hope your weekend plans are much more exciting!
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: The adorable holiday kits and sets seem like they’ll be finding their ways onto lots of your wish lists this year.
- MAC Magic, Mirth, & Mischief — Eye/Lip Bags: Beyond the colour collection and holiday palettes, there are cute little bags with lipsticks or glosses or little kits for the eyes.
- Urban Decay Show Pony Shadow Box Review: A cute, easy-to-travel-with palette!
- Worst Drugstore Mascara: We asked, you answered!
- Chanel Ming Rouge Allure Laque: A soft pink shade that’s easy to wear.
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Weekly Survey: All about the last eyeshadow you…
- Ask Temptalia Session #017: You ask, I answer!
- What are your holy grail products?: Share yours or discover new ones.
- Looking for a liner for your waterline?: Readers tell us which ones work for them.
- MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator Review: Is it the same stuff as last year?