The Best of the Best, Volume #006
It’s been a pretty awesome week for me, so I’m jazzed about that. We bought Mellan a Halloween costume yesterday, for entertainment value, and it was so worth it. Absolutely hilarious. Surprisingly, he was pretty good about wearing it–didn’t attempt to take it off!
What are your weekend plans?
Study, study, study! I have a midterm next week, so I have to prepare and memorize a zillion things for it. As far as fun goes, probably go out to eat once or twice with the boy and use Mellan as a distraction for all things academic!
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection: The fancy, specially designed packaging has really got some of you excited about this late November collection!
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: The adorable holiday kits and sets seem like they’ll be finding their ways onto lots of your wish lists this year.
- MAC Magic, Mirth, & Mischief — Eye/Lip Bags: Beyond the colour collection and holiday palettes, there are cute little bags with lipsticks or glosses or little kits for the eyes.
- MAC Style Black Review/Round-up: Hopefully, the review, swatches, and photos helped some of you make decisions on what to get and what to skip from Stye Black!
- Guerlain Imperiale Holiday Collection: Ahh, Guerlain… you always steal my heart!
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- What’s your most treasured piece of makeup?: We asked, you answered!
- Neutral Eyes & Dragon Red Lips: The look I wore to my birthday dinner with the boyfriend to my very favorite steakhouse… so of course I had to wear Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque!
- Worst Drugstore Mascara: Readers weigh in on their least favorite drugstore mascaras.
- Look: Peaches & Smoky Purples: I wore this look to my birthday dinner with my parents and boyfriend at a local Italian restaurant!
- What’s your favorite pink product?: Lots of lipsticks… blushes…