The Best of the Best, Volume #005
This week just FLEW by for me! What about you? I hope, good or bad, you’re excited for the weekend. It’s been a busy MAC-centric week with so many collections debuting in such a short span! (Don’t forget, DSquared launches on the 28th–Monday–now!)
What are your weekend plans?
My birthday’s on Monday, so I’ll be doing some celebrating with the boyfriend and family! The boy and I are actually going to one of my favorite restaurants tonight — can’t wait! Other than that… I gotta study for a midterm and do some dreaded homework!
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- MAC Style Black Reviews — Mineralize Eyeshadows: Looks like the mineralize eyeshadows were the most intriguing part of MAC’s black-inspired collection!
- MAC In High Def Collection — Review: Even though it was a bit of a lackluster launch, this was our second most popular post this week.
- MAC Style Black Reviews — CCBs & Greasepaint: While not as popular as the mineralize eyeshadows, I think a fair amount of you were curious about the new product — the Greasepaint stick!
- MAC Style Black Reviews — Glimmerglass: It might not be pigmented, but these glosses sure piqued your interest.
- Dior’s Cristal Boreale Collection for Holiday 2009: From your comments, it looks like some of you will be splurging on Dior this holiday season!
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque — The Perfect Red Lipstick: My new favorite red lip by Chanel Dragon certainly was greeted with a warm welcome!
- Style Black Look — Black Eyes, Black Lips?: Whether you’re rocking it or not, I had a little fun throwing together a Style Black eye look, PLUS put together some black lips for you, too!
- Survey Says: This week’s survey was a success because lots of you participated!
- What Mascaras Temptalia Readers are Using?: We asked, you answered — the mascaras of the moment as told by you.
- MAC Dazzleglass Creme LiP Swatches: Nine new shades, all swatched on lips, and with comparison photos to boot (which we’ll be keeping going forward!)!