The Best of the Best, Volume #001
Ahh, thank goodness it’s Friday! It’s been a super busy week for me as my boyfriend’s been sick for the past four or five days, so I’ve been playing nursemaid for him. Plus, Magellan decided it was a good time to limp around the house, too, so I’ve been tending to him this past week as well. (For the record, the boyfriend is–hopefully–on the mend, and Magellan’s limp is less noticeable now.) Boy, I am so ready for the week to end–bring on the weekend! I’m hoping my weekend involves plenty o’ sleep and R&R, what about you?
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- MAC DSquared Collection Product Photos really seemed to inspire some lemmings (and some of you who are way too good at resisting!) for this October-slated launch.
- MAC DSquared Collection Preview Photos were our first lil’ peek into the world of MAC & DSquared. It was just a morsel, but it just made us hungry for more.
- MAC Style Black Collection with photos! Finally, we see how things are shaping up for this September collection. With new dazzleglasses and brand-new product greasepaints, many of you are eager for this collection to launch. Not to mention? Temptalia readers are totally going to sell out Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. Let’s do it! (Just let me buy my ten backups, k?)
- Bobbi Brown Chrome Collection is the much anticipated holiday collection. It seemed like the overall feeling was positive, most of you liking the splash of color Bobbi added to her holiday palette. I’m curious about that silvery lipstick myself!
- MAC Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection: All About the Eyeshadows seemed to be popular amongst readers this week, coming in fifth place. It must be all those bright shades, yeah?
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Survey Says, August 22nd, 2009: short and sweet, you answered our survey questions for the week, and we had a great turnout!
- What makeup do you reapply throughout the day? Many of you responded with lip products–be it lipstick, gloss, or balm–but a few of you also reapplied your powders to help re-set or blot up oiliness.
- What was the last makeup/indulgence you made? You all made us wickedly jealous of some of the awesome new goodies you hauled lately!
- Chanel Noirs Obscurs Collection: Debuting this November, just in time for the winter/holiday round of purchasing, Chanel’s dark collection has the beauty community buzzin’!
- MAC Makeup Art Cosmetics Review & Round-Up: for everything you ever wanted to know about MAC’s Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection — a round-up of links to reviews, swatches, and photos.