Ten Products to Snag at 20% Off
Ten products I fully recommend–and ones perfect to take advantage of during Sephora’s Friends & Family Sale! Remember, the code is FF2008, but the sale only lasts til the 10th!
1. Bliss You Look ‘Spa’-velous ($62 Value) You Look ‘Spa’-velous I love Bliss products, and they always make me feel relaxed and like I’m totally pampering myself.
2. Tarte Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch ($106 Value) Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch I just got this the other day, and it’s darling! The clutch is perfect for the holidays–whether you use it as a purse or just as a makeup bag in your purse–and the glosses are great.
3. Philosophy The Miracle Worker ($148 Value) The Miracle Worker Kit I haven’t run into anyone who hates Philosophy, and I can understand why. I’ve fallen victim to their cult fave – Purity Made Simple.
4. Clarisonic Skincare Brush You know I raved about this! I know it’s pricey, but I think of it as an investment and something I use everyday. But hey, 20%? Not so bad 😉
5. Carol’s Daughter Ecstasy Sea Salt Body Scrub 16.9 oz Sea Salt Body Scrub OH MY GOD! I just tried this tonight. It is delicious. One of the best scented products I’ve ever used. It’s just this raspberry-ish goodness. I’m so in love!
6. Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star Amber Diamond I just replaced mine (my original one shattered, and it’s just not the same all smushed together), because I can’t bear to be without another day. It’s just GORGEOUS. So flattering! I imagine the pink one is more flattering for pink undertones while Amber Diamond is better for warmer tones.
7. shu uemura Eyelash Curler This is a cult favorite, and I concur. You only need one eyelash curler in your life, and this is it.
8. T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer I actually have the $200 version, but I long for the $300, just for the advance settings. The $200 version dries my long hair in 5 minutes flat–talk about a time saver.
9. Tweezerman Petite Tweezer Set – Dream Garden Gold So cute, right? I love that Sephora carries Tweezerman tweezers in various patterns. Makes me wish mine wasn’t just plain ol’ silver. I swear by Tweezerman, though, regardless of the color.
10. Burberry The Beat Gift Set ($88 Value) The Beat Gift Set As far as fragrance favorites, for years it was just Dior Addict (and anything similar to it), but once I took a whiff of this… well, it was love. I admit this is probably more of a spring/summer scent than winter, but I still wear it from time to time. No reason not to stock up now!