Many of us have brothers, boyfriends, husbands, and great guy friends, so this guide is for those girls who are looking to add some beauty to their favorite boys’ lives. We gave you a guide dedicated to your amazing father, and now we want to help you find the perfect gifts for the other special men in your life!
Find your guy, and then see what we recommend from the treasure trove of beauty that we’ve gone through this year.
The Boyfriend / Fiance / Husband
- Tom Ford for Men Eau de Toilette Spray ($60.00) is the first men’s fragrance from Tom Ford. A blend of traditional elements and modern influences–classic woods fragrance is sensual, refined and luxurious. I personally adore this scent for men (my other favorite is Sean John’s Unforgivable), and I only wish I could convince my boyfriend to don cologne more often!
- The Art of Shaving’s The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave ($100.00) is a kit of four full-size products that will give your man the closest shave (and you the best kissing of your life!).
- Anthony Logistics For Men ‘It’ Kit($50.00) includes some of their bestsellers to keep your father clean and smooth. Included are Clean with Glycolic Facial Cleanser, Smooth with Face Scrub, Sea Salt Body Scrub, After Shave Balm, Pre-Shave Oil, Shave Cream.
- Shiseido Men Deep Cleansing Scrub ($23.00) is an invigorating face scrub that eliminates roughness, blackheads and dull surface cells with triple deep-cleansing action. Get your man to regularly cleanse his face to keep himself looking as studly as possible (hey, I’ve managed to turn mine onto Cetaphil cleanser in the AM!).
- Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer ($14.00) is a rich, non-greasy formula containing vitamins A and E to help heal and soothe dry, chapped, cracked hands. While rough hands can be tempting, sometimes a little softness isn’t bad, either.
- Billy Jealousy ‘Illicit’ Fragrance ($65.00) is a scent of lush citrus bergamot that forms the foundation with a touch of ivy and ginger lead to a cool finale of tea and sandalwood.
- The Art of Shaving’s Styptic Pen ($12.00) is a shaving essential for any well-groomed man. Its antiseptic properties calm razor burn and soothe irritations, and help stop bleeding in the event of a nick or cut.
- Philosophy’s Acne Kit ($47.00) includes a four-step program to treating acne. Step one: suppress excessive oil production. Step two: shed the pore wall. Step three: help sanitize the skin to protect against bacteria. Step four: seal the skin to help keep the good treatments in and the bad elements out.
- Lab Series Skincare for Men Oil Control Towelettes ($15.00) is aefreshing solution in an easy-to-use wipe clears away excess oil and pore-clogging sebum. It’s convenient, which means it’s likely to be used even by the most beauty-avoidant man in your life.
- Kiehl’s Vital Sun Protection Lotion SPF 30 ($18.50) A lightweight, non-greasy lotion providing UVA and UVB broad-spectrum sunscreen protection. This very water-resistant formulation, protecting for up to 80 minutes in water, is suited to help meet the year-round sun protection needs of active adults. Ideal for your active brother OR any other man in your life. Give the gift of wrinke protection!
- Lacoste ‘Elegance’ Eau de Toilette Spray ($50.00) is a woody, oriental scent that’s classically refined.
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub for Men ($15.00) is an easy way to slough dead skin cells away with effective scrub particles that reenergizes the skin and gives it a more even, refreshed appearance. Added benefits include softer facial hair and less ingrown hairs.
- Elemis’ Time for Men Deep Cleanse Facial Wash ($28.00) This fast-acting gel formulation is the ultimate daily cleansing solution for all skin types. The potent blend of oak bark, spearmint and peppermint in a unique milk protein base helps to remove impurities, decongest the skin and prevent ingrown hairs.
- Bliss’ Homme Improvement Post-Shave Repair Lotion ($18.00) is an oil-free, lightweight lotion soothes just-shaved skin, without bringing back your pre-college complexion. Plus, its natural ingredients help you shave less often and stimulate beta-endorphins, giving you a ‘hydrator’s high’ with every use.
- Kiehl’s Creative Cream Wax ($15.50) is a non-greasy cream-wax provides optimum sculpting and hair separation with a strong hold. Formulated for easy application and rinse-off.
Stay tuned for more of Temptalia’s Gift Giving Guides for this holiday season…