Temptalia’s Holiday Gift Guide 2007 — Gifts Under $10
Just because it is the holidays is no reason for people to go into debt. In fact, we are a firm believer in creating and setting a budget, as well as a plan of who to buy and who to not buy for. As a result, we want to give you a guide that keeps your budget in mind, so here are some of our favorites to give this year that are less than $10.
Score these perfect, inexpensive gifts for your loved ones this holiday season.
- MAC’s Pencil Sharpener ($3.00) sharpens pencils to perfect points. It comes with a wand to help clean the hard to get at spaces near the cutting blade.
- Jane Eye Zing Eye Mixers ($6.99) is a compact featuring eight stunning shades of shadow to choose from.
- Rimmel Stir It Up Eyeshadow ($7.49) is a single shadow pot that comes in a variety of shades and colors.
- NYX Eyeshadow Trios ($5.99) comes in a wide range of trio combinations, so you’re sure to find one that suits your giftee’s skintone.
- Sugar False Lashes ($9.00) come in several styles, but all under $10 — what more can you ask for?
- Bobbi Brown’s Blotting Papers Refill ($5.00) are powder-free tissues absorb excess oil and perspiration from skin. 100 sheets.
- DHC’s Peel Off Pack ($9.00) is a peel-off mask that renews freshness in minutes. One note of caution, it is not recommended for mature or sensitive skin!
- Dove’s Pro Age Neck & Chest Serum ($8.99) is a drugstore way to go to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Olay’s Complete SPF 15 ($9.99) is one of my personal favorite drugstore solutions, because this is an amazing facial moisturizer.
- ELF’s Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets ($1.00) gives you 50 sheets designed to eliminate shine and excess oil.
- DHC’s Q10 Facial Film Soap ($9.50) includes forty individually wrapped sheets of gentle facial cleanser that are perfect for on-the-go.
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 ($8.50) temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips. Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- Rosebud Perfume Co.’s Rosebud Salve ($5.59) give you soft and supple lips with a delightful rosy scent.
- C.O. Bigelow’s Frosty Mentha Shine ($7.50) keeps lips luscious and ultra glossy.
- Almay’s Truly Lasting Color All Day Lip Color ($9.59) provides up to 12 hours of lip color in many hues and colors.
- L’Oreal’s Colour Juice ($7.59) are very similar to Lancome’s Juicy Tubes, but at a fraction of the price.
- Rimmel’s Volume Boost Liquid Lipcolour ($6.99) is your way to plumper lips without paying high-end prices.
- Vaseline’s Smooth Body Butter ($7.99) has cocoa and shea butters to keep your body feeling smooth all day long.
- Pretty Feet & Hands Rough Skin Remover ($7.27) keeps feet impossibly smooth and soft.
- Jaqua Buttercream Frosting Hand Creme ($8.00) keeps your hands extra soft all day; it also comes in other flavors for those who want to pass on frosting!
- Jergens’ Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer ($7.14) gives you a year-long tan without the harmful UV rays.
- Tweezerman Nail Block ($4.00) is convenient and innovative manicure block. Perfect tool for achieving beautifully shaped and shined nails without the use of polish.
- Slatkin & Co. Home Fragrance Oil Spice ($7.50) is an easy way to have a lovely-scented dwelling no matter what.
- supersmile’s Whitening Dental Floss ($7.00) cleans and helps whitens teeth, which will make your lipstick look that much better.
- DHC’s Olive Virgin Oil Swabs ($4.00) are individually wrapped and are perfect to soften cuticles or touch up make-up mistakes throughout the day.
Stay tuned for more of Temptalia’s Gift Giving Guides for this holiday season…