For the mother who’s addicted to beauty and makeup as you, we have this season’s best offerings lined up for quick shopping and catching up.
Now, you can find the best gifts to give!
- Bliss’ Thinny Thin Chin ($48.00) is designed to improve and fight the signs of aging underneath the chin, around the neck, and decollatage area. What, we already recommended it for your minimalist mom? We’re going to recommend it for every woman in your life!
- Dr. Brandt Discovery Kit ($85.00) includes try-on sizes of their four of their bestsellers. It includes Microdermabrasion, R3P, Laser Tight, and Crease Release. Everything you need to give your mom the gift of anti-aging bliss! (By the way, I’ve tried this out in bits and pieces and have loved it thus far!)
- Philosophy’s Eye Believe Deep Wrinkle Peptide Gel ($30.00) is an advanced, intensive eye treatment to date. It instantly smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while reducing the appearance of dark shadows under the eyes and upper lip areas.
- Elizabeth Arden Moisture Shield Lotion SPF 15 ($62.00) is an ultra lightweight moisturizing lotion that uses shielding technology to allow skin to continuously hydrate as it shields the skin from the damaging effects of UV rays.
- Bliss’ Wrinkle Twinkle Line-Filling Eye Cream ($42.00) is fast-acting, long-lasting wrinkle reducer by Bliss. It should help fill in visible wrinkles, but also combat dark undereye circles with continuous use. It can be worn overnight or underneath makeup (yes!).
- NARS’ Duo Eyeshadow in Balthazar ($31.00) is such a gorgeous combination of shimmering gold and bronze, but not with over-the-top shimmer. This is one of my favorite NARS duos ever, so I have to insist you at least try it out–if not for your mom, but for yourself!
- Dior’s DiorShow Mascara ($23.00) is obviously a cult-favorite mascara, but has your beauty maven of a mom tried it yet? If not, give her the chance by putting this lovely item into her stocking this year. Already tried DiorShow? How about Fiberwig?
- Estee Lauder’s Professional Pure Color EyeShadow ($25.00) is a gorgeous palette of six shadows in flattering shades for all skin tones, plus less frost/shimmer, which is always a plus for older eyelids (too much frost or shimmer emphasizes wrinkles or creases on the eyelids).
- Bliss’ Pore Perfecting Facial Polish ($30.00) is an amazing exfoliating product that is safe for all skin types to help minimize the appearance of large pores.
- Yves Saint Laurent’s Variation Blush ($41.00) is classic in its packaging, and the range of colors is absolutely gorgeous. You’re bound to find one perfect for your favorite mother-figure (psst! we love Pink Bloom and Rose Whisper).
- Laura Mercier’s Mosaic Shimmer Bloc ($38.00) is one of our favorite blusher combinations, because it gives you such a great selection in creating a deeper, more flushed look or just highlighting and accenting cheekbones.
- Chanel’s Irreelle Blush Silky Cheek Colour ($40.00) is a velvety, ultra smooth blush that goes on like an absolute dream. We love Neroli-Rose and Tea-Rose.
- Lancome Juicy Tubes Holiday Gift Set Set ($37.50) includes Pure, Fruity Pop, Hallucination, Pink Horizon, Miracle, Magic Spell, and limited-edition Cherry on Top and Hot Date.
- Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick Color ($19.50) is the latest from Lauder. It’s an ultra-creamy, ultra-luxe formula with a great range of colors to choose from. The lipstick formula is moisturizing, conditioning, and gives you hours of wear. Try Apricot Sun, Cocoa Rose, Orchid Light, and Pink Champagne–some of our favorites.
- Dior ‘Rouge Dior’ Lipstick ($26.50) is a luxurious, satin finish, long-wearing color. We’re head over heels for Diorama, Gala Pink, Pink Legend, Red Premiere, and VIP Pink!
- Guerlain ‘Kiss Kiss’ Gloss ($26.00) is full of shimmer without any tackiness that keeps lips moisturized, water-resistant, and ensures long-lasting effects. We recommend looking into Abricot Gourmand, Figue Plaisir, and Rose Sunset.
Fabulous Gift Sets
- Lancome ‘High Resolution’ Gift Set Set ($79.00) includes High Resolution with Collaser-48, High Resolution with Fibrelastine Cream, High Resolution with Collaser-48 Eye, and Pure Empreinte Masque. Oh, what mom would turn down a set of anti-aging helpers?
- Elemis ‘The Spa Retreat Traveller’ Set for Women ($125.00) is a collection filled with must-haves for face and body. It includes Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules, Papaya Enzyme Peel, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Rehydrating Ginseng Toner, Lip Rescue, Bright Eyes Recovery Gel, Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal Cream, Rehydrating Rose-petal Cleanser, Skin Nourishing Milk Bath, Exotic Island Flower Body Balm, a travel candle, cotton wool Q-tips, and emery boards. Who doesn’t love to feel like they’re at a spa when they’re at home?
- Bliss’ Tried Blue Travel Kit ($20.00) includes a set of Fabulosu Foaming Wash, Tried+Blue Body Wash, Tried+Blue Body Lotion, and Tried+Blue all-in-one shampoo/conditioner, and a Big Blue Bar. This is such a cost-friendly product, and it makes an excellent stocking stuffer.
- Shu Uemura’s Holiday Eye Set ($59.00) includes their famous eye lash curler, Precise Volume Mascara in black, and Drawing Pencil M in black. Give your mom the gift of lovely lashes!
Find all these gift ideas and many more at Nordstrom.com.
Stay tuned for more of Temptalia’s Gift Giving Guides for this holiday season…