For June, I want to see you rock BLUE! These five ladies have already taken the challenge, so I hope you will, too!
Christine shares this subtle blue eye!
Michelle shares this vibrant MAC makeover-inspired eye! She used Delft as base, Freshwater on lid, Clarity patted in center lid, Deep Truth in crease, Motif as highlight, and Gorgeous Gold inner corner
Trisha shares a fun periwinkle blue with us!
Michelle shares this fun blue and purple look!
Terry stands out with this true blue look! She used:
- Helena Rubinstein ‘Color Clone’ liquid foundation in ‘Shell’ (applied with MAC #182 brush)
- Collistar silk effect compact powder (applied with MAC #168 brush, just on the hollow part of the cheecks)
- Nars blush in ‘Outlaw’ (applied with MAC #182 brush – have I already said how much I love this brush?)
- dark and light blue eyeshadows from Chanel ‘Les 4 Ombres’ in ‘Blue Notes’
- MAC eyeshadow in ‘Freshwater’ (its veluxe pearl texture is amazing)
- Versace deep purple eyeshadow (applied only in the internal part of the eye)
- Clinique brush-on eyeliner in ‘True Black’
- Deborah black eye pencil (applied in the waterline)
- Maybelline ‘Great Lash’ black mascara (two coats)
- L’Oreal ‘Accords Naturels’ in ‘Sepia’
- Chanel ‘Glossimer’ in Ovation