Zoya Nail Lacquer in Anja, Cynthia, Dree
Zoya Smoke Collection Swatches, Photos, Reviews, Dupes
Zoya’s Smoke Collection contains six cream nail lacquers, including: Anja (smoky palatinate purple cream), Cynthia (smoky Prussian blue cream), Dree (smoky camouflage green cream), Jana (smoky mauve quartz cream), Petra (smoky eggplant mauve cream), and Codie (smoky brown taupe cream).
- Anja is a deep, burgundy-wine cream. It was opaque in nearly one coat, but I swatched it with two. It looks extremely similar to Rescue Beauty Lounge Drifter. Zoya Stacy is redder and browner.
- Cynthia is a deep, forboding gray-blue. It was opaque in two coats. I detected the faintest hint of micro-shimmer that only was noticeable under very, very bright light. The only shade I could think to compare it to was Chanel Steel, but it doesn’t have the same blue tone.
- Dree is an olive green with a cream finish. It was opaque in two coats. Chanel Khaki Vert is greener, less yellow-based, while Rescue Beauty Lounge No More War is darker and greener–Dree appears almost muted in comparison. Zoya Gemma is greener, less olive, and has lots of shimmer.
- Jana is a muted mauve cream. It was opaque in two coats. China Glaze Below Deck is darker, while Essie Merino Cool is cooler-toned and grayer.
- Petra is a dark, gray-casted purple with a cream finish. It was opaque in two coats. China Glaze Below Deck is closer to Petra than it was to Jana.
- Codie is a dark, cool-toned black-brown cream. It was opaque in two coats. Essie’s Little Brown Dress is similar but a little warmer and lighter.
All six creams applied nicely–even flow, good color coverage (two coats used for all swatches), and the formula wasn’t too thick or thin. I tested out Jana for wear, and it wore for a week with minor tip wear, which is my normal experience with Zoya’s cream formula. I used Zoya’s Anchor + Armor for base/top coats.