Zoe Saldana @ 2013 Oscars
Zoe Saldana @ 85th Annual Academy Awards
Zoe Saldana arrives at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on February 24th, 2013.
My inspiration for Zoe’s look came from her amazing classic French chic silhouette style dress. I used soft palettes for a natural, sensual, feminine look around her face. — Makeup Artist Vera Steimberg
- Skincare: Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum, Chanel Sublimage La Creme, Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux
- Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Canel Perfection Lumiere
- Blush: Chanel Frivole Blush, Chanel Poudre Signee de Chanel Illuminating Powder
- Eyeshadow: Chanel Mirifique Illusion d’Ombre, Chanel Fantasme Illusion d’Ombre, Chanel Smoky Eyes Quad, Chanel Santal Eyeliner
- Mascara: Chanel Volume de Chanel
- Lips: Chanel Chic Rouge Coco Shine
Zoe Saldana at the 2012 SAG Awards
Zoe Saldana at the 2012 SAG Awards – Makeup & Dress Photos
Zoe Saldana as she arrives at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on January 29th, 2012.
Zoe Saldana @ 2011 MTV VMAs
Zoe Saldana @ 2011 MTV VMAs – Makeup & Dress Photos
Zoe Saldana arriving at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards. If/when I have a breakdown of hair & makeup, this post will be updated with that information!
Zoe Saldana @ MET Ball 2011
Zoe Saldana had her hair was styled by Mara Roszak, celebrity hairstylist for Kerastase Paris.
- Apply a drop of Kérastase Sérum Oleo-Relax to the mid-lengths and ends along with Kérastase Ciment Thermique
- Part hair in the middle with a clean part and blow-dry smooth with a medium-sized round brush, keeping some volume and movement
- With a 1-inch barrel curling iron, rotate the direction of each section around the barrel, leaving the ends out to create a more natural slept-in feel
- Gently tease the crown and spray Kérastase Double Force Hairspray all over hair, breaking up the waves with fingers for an undone look
Zoe Saldana @ 2010 Academy Awards
She looks so, so classic. Loving how lush her upper lashes look.
“We wanted to achieve a sexy and sophisticated look while keeping it balanced with her dress. With luminous skin and neutral-glossed lips, I was able to really focus on her beautiful almond-shaped eyes.” -Vera Steimberg for NARS Cosmetics
Zoe Saldana wore the following products to achieve a fresh and luminous effect:
- Orgasm Illuminator
- Enchanted Cream Blush (NEW for Summer 2010; try Gueule de Nuit Cream Blush for a similar effect)
- Lamu Multiple (NEW for Summer 2010; try South Beach Multiple for a similar effect)
- Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (NEW for Summer 2010, Available May 1st)
- Brousse Duo Eyeshadow
- Nuits Blanches Eyeliner Stylo
- Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
- Love Devotion Lipstick (NEW for Summer 2010; try Casablanca Lipstick for a similar effect)
- Ophelia Lip Gloss
TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak has provided simple how-to’s on how to get Zoe’s super-chic up-do: “We wanted to to have an editorial look because she was wearing Givenchy. We also didn’t want the hair and make up to compete with the dress so we created an elegant but effortless look.”
Apply TRESemmé Naturals Lightweight Mousse all over damp hair and blow dry away from the face with volume, flipping head upside down when the hair is almost dry to finish. Separate the crown from the rest of the hair and pull back sides and back into a tight ponytail. Pull the hair almost all the way through, leaving the ends tucked into the pony tail holder to create a half bun shape. Let a few pieces in the back fall out for a messier look. Tease the top of the hair, pull back to meet the back and pin, criss-crossing the bobby pins for a secure hold. Spray all over with TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray. Spray hairspray on finger tips and gently pull the hair around the face with your fingers to loosen the hair, giving it an organic effortless look.
Love it or hate it?