Video: Week in Review, Vol. 002
During the past few days, we focused on MAC’s collaboration with Carine Roitfeld as well as a permanent NARS blush and a new China Glaze polish. I was excited that one of the art prints I ordered arrived in time to hang in the background — it’s Wake of Herself by Agnes Cecile. Subscribe to our video channel!
- NARS Lovejoy Blush
- China Glaze Deviantly Daring Nail Lacquer
- MAC Tropical Mist Lipstick
- MAC Underfire Red Nail Lacquer
- MAC Undercover Nude Nail Lacquer
- MAC Desert Camouflage Face Kit
- MAC Jungle Camouflage Face Kit
- Illamasqua Complement Eyeshadow Palette
- Illamasqua Creator Nail Varnish
On eyes: Urban Decay Fun Palette (Maui Wowie on inner tear duct, Stray Dog on middle of lid, Deep End on outer lid, Fishnet in crease and diffused above, Freakshow in crease, Sellout on brow bone), Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner (waterline), Urban Decay LSD Eyeliner (lower lash line), and Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Lengthening Mascara. On face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (125), NARS Satellite of Love Highlighting Blush, Guerlain Les Voilettes Mineral Powder. On lips: Revlon Hot Pink ColorBurst Lipgloss.