Video Makeup Tutorial: Stream of Consciousness
This is a tutorial, but it’s also more about me going through the process of using just two eyeshadows, not loving the result, and trying to work it into something I did like. Not everything always turns out according to what we envision, and sometimes, it may not even be perfect at the end, but each time we do something, it’s just part of the learning process!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Gorgeous Gold Eyeshadow (green-toned gold), MAC Winkle Eyeshadow (periwinkle blue), MAC Atlantic Blue Eyeshadow (matte dark blue), MAC Shimmermoss Eyeshadow (teal), MAC Orb Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Flipside 24/7 Liner (teal), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Le Metier de Beaute Echo Blush (peachy-coral), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmers (bronze shimmer)
- Lips: MAC Crosswires Lipstick (coral-pink), MAC Nymphette Lipglass (peachy-pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)