Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette Review, Photos, Swatches (Part 2)
Here are the other nine shades from Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette ($55.00 for 15 x 0.05 oz.).
- Vanilla is a pale white gold with yellow tones. It’s very shimmery and so smooth. It is extremely similar in color to MAC Nylon but has a less metallic finish.
- Omen is a blue-based purple with a subtle pink layer. It’s a little pinker compared to Urban Decay Ecstasy. Initially, I was thinking it was more like Ransom, but not at all–Ranso is very blue-based and cool-toned. Inglot #441 is somewhat similar, but it’s quite a bit darker.
- Ace is a darkened gray with a subtle silver sheen. It looks more interesting in the pan–like this mix of blue and green and gray, but it turns out rather gray when swatched. Urban Decay Gunmetal has a much blacker base, which gives it a darker, more intense look. It is very similar to theBalm Sexy Stacey.
- Flow is a soft peach with a frosty finish. The color is similar to Inglot #330 but the finishes are different. theBalm Luscious Lani is less orange.
- Evidence is a dark navy blue with a subtle sheen. This is a shade that most brands have–we’ve seen it often–and it’s similar to MAC Deep Truth (less intense), MAC Blue Sheen (less intense), Inglot #428, Make Up For Ever #308.
- Blackout is a really deep, dark black with a matte finish. Make Up For Ever #57 is similar. It seems darker than Perversion and has such a smooth texture with great color payoff.
- Chase is a golden bronze with a frosted finish. It’s kind of like a much lighter version of Deeper (in this palette). Inglot #406 has much more copper in it. Urban Decay Smog is much darker, but the feel is the same.
- Deep End is teal with a frosted finish; it seems to lean green in the pan but blue when swatched, which leads me to think it’s right there in the middle. It is a bit bluer than MAC Surf USA, but it is very similar (just more pigmented) to Milani Teal the Truth. Urban Decay Minx is greener, as is Flipside.
- Half Truth is a smoky purple. As soon as I saw it, I was reminded of Urban Decay Rockstar, because it’s the cool-toned sister of it–there is the same muted, smoky color, but Rockstar is more of an eggplant purple with strong, red undertones. theBalm All the Way Annie is similar but still redder–which is also how Giorgio Armani #3 compares.
Please read Part 1, which has detailed information about the color payoff, quality, texture, packaging, etc. for the entire palette.
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette Swatches, Photos, Review (Part 2)