Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 3 Look: Gold, Plum, Green
I told you I’d have a look for you soon! I did film a tutorial for this look, and I’m hoping to have that up on Friday-ish. Hope everyone’s having a fantastic Thursday!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion (eyeshadow base), Urban Decay Maui Wowie Eyeshadow (antique gold), Urban Decay Rockstar Eyeshadow (deep eggplant), Urban Decay Loaded Eyeshadow (deep forest green), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Rockstar 24/7 Liner (deep eggplant), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Korres #15 Natural Blush (pinked brown), Guerlain Beige Lumineux Meteorites Powder (highlighter)
- Lips: Urban Decay Naked Lipstick (soft pink), Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Lip Junkie (champagne)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Rockstar = Rockstar pigment; Loaded = MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment
For eyes, start by applying Primer Potion as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Maui Wowie eyeshadow on the inner half of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend Rockstar eyeshadow on the outer half of the lid with the 239. Next, apply Loaded eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Rockstar eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply #15 blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116, then lightly pat Beige Lumineux meteorites on the cheekbones, forehead, bridge of nose, and chin.
For lips, apply Naked lipstick first, and then layer Midnight Cowboy lip junkie for a complementing lip.