Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 3 Look: Gold, Plum, Green
I told you I’d have a look for you soon! I did film a tutorial for this look, and I’m hoping to have that up on Friday-ish. Hope everyone’s having a fantastic Thursday!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion (eyeshadow base), Urban Decay Maui Wowie Eyeshadow (antique gold), Urban Decay Rockstar Eyeshadow (deep eggplant), Urban Decay Loaded Eyeshadow (deep forest green), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Rockstar 24/7 Liner (deep eggplant), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Korres #15 Natural Blush (pinked brown), Guerlain Beige Lumineux Meteorites Powder (highlighter)
- Lips: Urban Decay Naked Lipstick (soft pink), Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Lip Junkie (champagne)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Rockstar = Rockstar pigment; Loaded = MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment
For eyes, start by applying Primer Potion as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Maui Wowie eyeshadow on the inner half of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend Rockstar eyeshadow on the outer half of the lid with the 239. Next, apply Loaded eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Rockstar eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply #15 blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116, then lightly pat Beige Lumineux meteorites on the cheekbones, forehead, bridge of nose, and chin.
For lips, apply Naked lipstick first, and then layer Midnight Cowboy lip junkie for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 3 Look: Gold, Plum, Green”
Softly Smoky: Drama, but Not Too Much
Quickie look I did before I took my midterm to test out the wear of some new products I’m trying out! I will say I refuse to use Urban Decay’s Maui Wowie eyeshadow again. I’m through with it! It is fallout city, and even when I use it with a sticky base, it refuses to cooperate. Such a pretty shade, so it’s a shame, but no thank you!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Shiseido H12 Lemon Sugar Hydro-Powder Eyeshadow (pale yellow gold), Urban Decay Maui Wowie Eyeshadow (antique gold), MAC Concrete Eyeshadow (cool, dark brown), MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (highlighter), MAC NC15/NW20 Chromagraphic Pencil (nude), YSL Black Velvet Dessin du Regard Eyeliner (black), MAC Opulash Mascara (black)
- Face: Lancome Aqua Fusion Tinted Moisturizer (1), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
- Cheeks: MAC Springsheen Blush (peachy-pink)
- Lips: Cle de Peau T3 Extra Rich Lipstick (pinky nude), Make Up For Ever #10 Fascinating Lip Gloss (sheer champagne gold)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Lemon Sugar eyeshadow as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Maui Wowie eyeshadow all over the lid. Next, apply Concrete eyeshadow into the outer crease and lid with th 226. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Velvet Black eyeliner on the lower lash line and NC15/NW20 pencil lightly patted below the lower lash line and smudged with the 219 brush. Finish by sweeping lashes with Opulash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Springsheen blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply T3 lipstick first, and then layer #10 lipgloss for a complementing lip.