5 Stormy Gray Eyeshadows to Tempt You
I love a good gray! What’s really cool about gray is it can be easily tinted, so there are lots of possibilities. I’m partial to blue-tinted grays myself
- Make Up For Ever #1 — dark smoldering gray
- Bare Escentuals Do Not Disturb — muted dark gray with a satiny sheen
- MAC Weathered — blue-tinted gray with a soft shimmer
- Inglot #387 — medium blue-tinted gray
- Urban Decay Gunmetal — charcoal gray with shimmer
What’s your favorite stormy gray eyeshadow?
Dangerous Palette: Haight, Mildew, Virgin, Oil Slick, Rockstar, Gunmetal
Urban Decay Dangerous, Feminine, & Fun Palettes: Sneak Peek
Just launched, Urban Decay has three new palettes for spring. Each features six shades of eyeshadow and a medium-sized 24/7 Liner, plus a miniature-sized primer potion. I’ll have full reviews up tomorrow, but I wanted to at least get a quick palette photo and swatches. Each palette retails for $34.