It’s been a tiring weekend! I hope everybody did something fun/relaxing/exciting this weekend Are you ready to start the week? I’m sooo not. This is from yesterday, and I tried to “style” my hair, which did not work out so well, LOL. Oh, well, practice, practice, practice!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Copperbeam pigment (metallic brown), Woodwinked eyeshadow (warm dark brown), Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow (warm silver/gray) on outer crease, Smut eyeshadow (dark brown), Goldmine eyeshadow (gold), Rose Blanc eyeshadow (frosty white-gold), UD Electric 24/7 Liner (bright blue), Givenchy Dandy Blue Pencil (dark blue), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Suncentered Colour Forms powder (soft peach)
- Lips: Strawberry Blonde lipstick (warm pink), Moonstone lipglass (sheer gold-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Copperbeam = Tan; Smoke & Diamonds = Silver Ring; Rose Blanc = Nylon; Suncentered = Peachykeen; Strawberry Blonde = Please Me; Moonstone = Nymphette
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Copperbeam pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On lid, apply Woodwinked eyeshadow with the 239 brush. Darken the outer lid using Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Deepen crease with Smut eyeshadow with the 239. Sweep Rose Blanc underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with UD Electric 24/7 Liner on inner lower lash line and Givenchy Dandy Blue Pencil on outer lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Suncentered using the 129. Apply Strawberry Blonde lipstick to lips, and then top with Nymphette lipglass for color and shine.