Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette Look
LOVE! this palette. The three neutrals look amazing together, but due to popular request, I had to incorporate Woodstock somehow!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Greed Primer Potion (gold base), Urban Decay Woodstock Eyeshadow (fuchsia), Urban Decay Verve Eyeshadow (muted taupe brown), Urban Decay Suspect Eyeshadow (muted champagne bronze), Urban Decay Darkhorse Eyeshadow (dark bronze), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Whiskey 24/7 Liner (warm dark brown), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140)
- Cheeks: MAC Giggly Mineralize Blush (pinky plum)
- Lips: Guerlain Cherry Blossom Rouge Automatique (deep rose)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Verve = MAC Retrospeck (for this look), Suspect = theBalm All About Alex; Darkhorse = MAC Bronze; Giggly = MAC Plum Foolery
For eyes, start by applying Greed as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Apply Verve eyeshadow to the inner third of the eye with the 239. Next, apply Suspect eyeshadow to the middle third of the eye, going above the crease. Apply Darkhorse eyeshadow just above the crease and into the outer corner with the 222. With the edge of the 239, apply Woodstock eyeshadow to the outer two-thirds of the crease. Use Trench eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and diffuse the crease color with the 217. Apply Whiskey liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Giggly blush on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with fingers.
For lips, apply Cherry Blossom for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!
Dangerous Palette: Haight, Mildew, Virgin, Oil Slick, Rockstar, Gunmetal
Urban Decay Dangerous, Feminine, & Fun Palettes: Sneak Peek
Just launched, Urban Decay has three new palettes for spring. Each features six shades of eyeshadow and a medium-sized 24/7 Liner, plus a miniature-sized primer potion. I’ll have full reviews up tomorrow, but I wanted to at least get a quick palette photo and swatches. Each palette retails for $34.
See swatches & the other two palettes!
My Special Occasion Look: Red Lips
I don’t know why, but one of my go-to looks for a special occasion is red lips paired with a gold eyeshadow look. I didn’t have much time, so I only snapped a couple of photos of this look. I’m also still mad that Ore photographs so blah relative to how TA-DA it is in person. Hope you’re having a beautiful Tuesday!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Illamasqua Ore Pure Pigment (shimmering gold-bronze), Urban Decay Darkhorse Eyeshadow (dark bronze), Urban Decay Virgin Eyeshadow (highlighter), Make Up For Ever #10L Aqua Eyes Liner (bronze), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Guerlain Parure Gold Foundation (02), Guerlain Voilettes Loose Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Korres #15 Natural Blush (pink-brown)
- Lips: Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque (red), Chanel Exces Extrait de Gloss (sheer red)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Ore pure pigment on the entire lower lid to cover. Then, apply Darkhorse eyeshadow into the crease and blend outwards and on outer third of the lid with the 226. Diffuse the crease color by applying Virgin eyeshadow above to highlight the brow bone with the 217. Apply #10L liner on the lower lash line and finish lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply #15 blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Dragon Rouge Allure Laque first, and then layer Exces Extrait de Gloss for a complementing lip.