Copper Eyeliners: Chanel Peche Cuivre, Giorgio Armani #05, UD Baked, UD Lucky, MUFE #10L
Copper Eyeliners: Your Guide
I feel like I should have more coppery eyeliners, but there were only five that I really felt fit here!
- Chanel Peche Cuivre is a warm peach with a subtle sheen. (LE)
- Giorgio Armani #05 is a lightened copper with a soft, metallic sheen. (LE)
- Urban Decay Baked is a warm copper brown. It is not quite as warm-toned as Make Up For Ever #10L. (DC)
- Urban Decay Lucky is a rich copper with strong red and orange undertones.
- Make Up For Ever #10L is a warm copper brown. It is a touch warmer than Urban Decay Baked.
TEMPTALIA PICKS: #4 (pigmentation, longevity), #5 (pigmentation, longevity)
Behind-the-Series: It was my intention to provide heavy, opaque swatches to provide an accurate color comparison. Some eyeliners required one pass, some required five, and a few even more. When possible, the shade name (above) is linked to the original review so you can read more about the quality, wear, etc. of a particular eyeliner. If we’ve never done a review, there will be no link. Shades that were limited edition will be marked with “(LE)” and shades that were discontinued will be marked with “(DC)” after the color description. You can also find all comparisons on The Dupe List.