Urban Decay 24/7 Super Stash ($36.00) is just one of three different sets of 24/7 Eye Pencils available for the holiday season. If I had to pick one, I’d opt for the Super Stash, if only because you can grab the four new shades all at once. In the Super Stash, you’ll receive nine half-sized 24/7 Eye Pencils (the full-size is 0.04 oz. and these are 0.02 oz. each). The Hi-Fi and Stereophonic sets include 24/7 Eye Pencils as well, and each is 0.03 oz., so they’re just a little smaller, but not by much, than the full-sized versions. Most of us will never get through a full-sized blue eye liner, so these sets are a great way to grab lovely colored liners without buying more than you’ll use.
Rather than just review the Super Stash, I’m actually going to review all of the 24/7 Eye Pencils I own. Apparently, I’ve finally collected them all except Baked, Crash (in the Stereophonic set), and Mildew (in the Hi-Fi set), which I suppose now I’m compelled to get just to round everything out. (Does anyone else feel that way… the need to complete when you’re nearly there anyway?)
- 24/7 Super Stash includes: Corrupt, Binge, Eldorado, Oil Slick, Zero, Graffiti, Ransom, Rockstar, and Stash and retails for $36.00.
- Hi-Fi includes: Mildew, Zero, Flipside, 1999 24/7 Eye Pencils, as well as Distortion Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner.
- Stereophonic includes: Crash, Zero, Underground, Gunmetal, as well as Midnight Cowboy Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner.
Why 24/7 Liners? They’re pigmented, soft pencil liners that are easy to use, look great, and last awhile. I use these on my lower lash line all the time, because they add a lil’ pop of color, but they don’t migrate all over the place throughout the day. They’re fairly budge-proof (at least, on me), and they are so easy to apply, because they’re soft.
24/7 Super Stash Eye Pencils
- Corrupt is a rich dark brown with warm undertones.
- Graffiti is a medium pop of bright green with just a tinge of teal in the base (it’s a bluer green vs. yellower green).
- Binge is a rich navy blue with a slight cobalt kind of look to it with a soft sheen.
- Eldorado is a brighter pop of yellow-based gold–it’s more of a true gold compared to Honey.
- Zero is a black liner–it’s not the richest or most intense black I’ve seen, but it’s pretty dark and definitely not a light black. It doesn’t have any shimmer or sheen.
- Oil Slick is a silver-speckled light black. The black base is just a smidgen lighter than Zero, but it has silver glitter/sparkle that lighten it up further.Graffiti
- Ransom is a iridescent purple with a slight reddish purple undertone.Stash is a greenish-gold–like an antique gold with a green tone.
- Rockstar is a dark burgundy-purple with a red undertone and slight reddish sheen.
24/7 Eye Pencils
- Yeyo is a silvery-white — it’s not 100% white on me, there is a little bit of silver sheen to it, but it’s close. It’s just not a stark white (which may or may not be what you’re looking for).
- Gunmetal is a gunmetal silver-gray. It’s a gray-black bas with a silver sheen.
- Dime is a bright silver-gray with a high metallic sheen.
- Bourbon is a medium dark chocolate brown with a slight sheen.
- Underground is a cooler, medium taupe brown with a metallic sheen.
- 1999 is a red-berry purple with a slight metallic sheen.
- Lust is a cool-toned dark violet purple with low sheen.
- Covet is a rich, jewel-tone teal with a slight shimmery finish.
- Flipside is a medium pop of bright teal with silvery-teal shimmer.
- Deviant is bright pop of medium dark blue with silver sparkle.
- Electric is an intense, bright blue-based turquoise. It’s lighter and brighter than Flipside.
- Honey is a deep gold with just a bit of brownish tinge to it. It does really remind me of honey.
- Lucky is a coppery orange-brown with a metallic sheen.
The majority of the shades available are also available in full-size, which go for $17 a pop and you get 0.04 oz. of product in each. The only thing I didn’t like about the Super Stash liners is that they do feel a little “stumpy” in your hand, because they are so short.
- Product: 29/30
- Value: 9/10
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Packaging: 5/5
Availability: Urban Decay
See more photos and swatches… Continue reading →