1. Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation
2. Urban Decay Naked Loose Setting Powder
3. Anastasia Dipbrow
4. MAC In Extra Dimension Lash Mascara
5. Make Up For Ever 15 Artist Palette
6. Tom Ford Love Lust Blush
7. Guerlain Gillian Rouge G Lipstick
Practically nothing right now! I’m trying to moisturize my hands a bit more, as they really took a beating during the move, but I am very, very lucky to have naturally strong nails (not a single nail broke, not a single nail chipped!) — the cuticles/skin around the nails is just soooo dry right now. I try to trim/file my nails every other week or so, and I do a light buffing on the nail itself as I get some ridges.
That is really tough! I’m not someone who would want to wear a rich red every day, so I’d have to go for something subtler, maybe Guerlain Gillian or Gems — I love Gems but it is still a brighter shade (plus, very shimmery) so Gillian is where I’d lean (a soft rose).