Here’s a look using the Stila All Doll’d Up Palette that I reviewed and LOVED so much.
What’s on the agenda for today? I’m about two minutes away from being late for leaving for my morning classes (one on federal taxation and another on cyberspace), aka I better get my butt MOVING! How’s your Wednesday going?
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Mutiny pigment (teal), Stila All Doll’d Up Palette (light green, blue, and teal), MAC Prussian eyeshadow (navy blue), MAC Femme-fi eyeshadow (highlight), Stila Cobalt Clutch Smudge Pot (blue liner), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: MAC Fleurry blush (coral peach), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronze highlighter)
- Lips: MAC Brave New Bronze lipstick (pinky nude), MAC New Spirit lipglass (peachy orange), MAC Tartlette lipglass (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Mutiny = Teal + Frozen White; light green = Juxt; blue = Tilt; teal = Shimmermoss; Femme-fi = Shroom; Brave New Bronze = Velvet Teddy; New Spirit = Fresh Buzz (not a great dupe); Tartlette = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Mutiny pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, pack Stila’s light green eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply the medium blue eyeshadow to the middle and outer portions of the lid. Darken the outer lid and crease with the teal eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Prussian eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Cobalt Clutch on lower lash line. Apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Fleurry blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Brave New Bronze lipstick to lips, and then top with New Spirit and Tartlette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look: Stila All Doll’d Up Palette Blue, Green, & Teal Eyes”