Mineral Makeup Giveaway! N.Y.C. has generously sponsored this giveaway so that we can give three readers the opportunity to try out mineral makeup. N.Y.C. recently launched their Smooth Mineral collection, which consists of loose and pressed foundation, loose blushes, and loose eyeshadows. Everything is reasonably priced under $10, and it is widely available at your local drugstores. I have had the opportunity to already play with these, and I can say that they are up to snuff!
How do you enter? Head on over to our forum (register if you haven’t!) and tell us why you want to try this mineral makeup set by N.Y.C. Be sure to tell us whether your skintone is light, medium, or dark in your answer, and be sure to post your answer in the link above. There will be three winners–one light complexion, one medium complexion, and one dark complexion. Each winner will receive the entire line of N.Y.C. Smooth Minerals for their skintone! Winners will be chosen at random on May 12th, 2008, midnight PST.
Each winner will receive a prize package valued at approximately $70, and the prize package consists of:
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Foundation Powder with SPF 12
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Pressed Foundation Powder with SPF 12
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder in Pearl Mocha
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder in Almost Apricot
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder in Tender Pink
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder in Desert Rose
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Eye Powder in Black Onyx
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Eye Powder in Frosty Shimmer
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Eye Powder in Espresso
- N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Eye Powder in Cocoa Shimmer
For further product information, head to N.Y.C.!
It seems like everybody is giving away something this time of the year! I thought I’d do a little round-up of some of the fab contests I’ve come across.
Total Beauty is having their celebration for Earth Day by holding a huge, site-wide contest that gives away daily prizes of all kinds (from conflict-free diamonds to eco-friendly beauty products), as well as a grand prize of a Saturn Vue filled to the brim of eco-beauty products. How do you enter? Review products and get entered! Check out Totally Green for more details.
Clinique has a contest going on in celebration of Mother’s Day! Share your Mom-and-me story and photo– and you both could win! When you’re done, you can even put your picture on a Clinique Happy custom bottle! The happiest Mom-and-me moment wins these great prizes: Two (2) clinique.com eGift Cards; Two (2) iPod Touch 8GB; Two (2) custom bottles with the winning photo. The winning photo will be featured on Mother’s Day — May 11. They are also running a bridal contest in conjunction with Brides.com, where you can win a nice grand prize featuring a huge diamond, as well as runner up prizes where you can get your own Clinique Makeup Expert on your special day.
Jergens Skincare is showing their support for The Skin Care Foundation with a campaign called “Glow in the Dark,” which is all about tanning via bottles (aka self tanners) rather than baking in the sun. The first 500 people who TAKE THE PLEDGE! to tan safely will receive a sample of Jergens Natural Glow Express Moisturizer and a “I Glow in the Dark” t-shirt. Every pledge made results in $1 donation to The Skin Care foundation up to $20,000.
Misikko is an online retailer that sells several high-end brands of hair styling tools and products (and at great prices, they often have things on sale or less than retail). Three random winners will be selected to win either a $50 or $100 gift certificate to Misikko just for writing a review. Get details here. Contest ends April 27th, midnight EST.
Create a page to dedicate to your mom! Everyone who creates a page will have the chance to win the ultimate gift for mom, a $1,200 shopping spree on philosophy.com; each visitor to www.yourmomsphilosophy.com will be able to rate every page they read, and on mother’s day, philosophy will reveal the top 20 rated pages and everyone who visits the site that day will be able to vote for their favorite page to receive the grand prize. all 20 finalists will receive a philosophy gift basket, valued at $250 each.
VANESSA MINNILLO TO HOST AUTOGRAPH SIGNING AT KOHL’S | Vanessa Minnillo, Guest Creator for FLIRT! Cosmetics, will unveil new Glamourazzi fragrance ($35.00) and sign autographs at Kohl’s in Alhambra, CA.
Television personality Vanessa Minnillo will appear at Kohl’s at 1201 S. Fremont Ave., Alhambra, CA to sign autographs and unveil Glamourazzi, the new fragrance by FLIRT! Cosmetics. The first 150 people in line are guaranteed an autograph. The signing begins at 11:30am on Wednesday, February 6th, 2008.
FLIRT! the color collection that keeps you red carpet ready introduces its show stopping new fragrance – Glamourazzi. With one spritz of the addictive blend of pulpy fruits, exotic flowers and seductive vanilla people will be asking “who’s that girl”. Glamourazzi is spiked with juicy pineapple and ginger for luminous energy. The exhilarating heart sizzles with Honeysuckle and night blooming Jasmine Absolute blended with lush Coconut Milk for a juicy floral sensation.
Five lucky Temptalia readers will win Flirt!’s newest fragrance, Glamourazzi, by answering this trivia question and e-mailing the answer to [email protected]. Please include your address when submitting your answer!
In what year did Vanessa win Miss Teen USA?
Temptalia would like to congratulate Linda! She has won our grand finale portion of our New You with New Beauty contest by random drawing. Thank you to everyone for submitting their stories of how they have changed in the past year – it was so inspirational and just amazing to read them all.
See her entry… Continue reading →
NEW YOU WITH NEW BEAUTY, FINALE! Win everything pictured above!
TEMPTALIA has put together a stocked-to-the-brim makeup soft case with so many products, it’ll blow you away! We are so stoked to be able to announce this finally, as this prize is worth $500! That’s right–$500 smackaroos–and it’s all yours for the taking (and it weighs over 10 pounds)! We want to be able to give one deserving reader the chance of a lifetime: a do-it-yourself makeover. We’re going to supply all of the goods so you can truly embrace your “New You” for 2008 with this jam-packed case of “New Beauty.”
Winner will receive…
- Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads
- Clinique Long Pretty Mascara
- Clinique Pink Bamboo Lipstick
- DuWop Lip Venom Trio
- Eminence Herbal Eye Makeup Remover
- Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Lotion
- Hamadi Hair Mask
- John Masters Organics Linden Blossom Face Creme Cleanser
- Lancome Color Ideal Fond de Tente Perfecteur
- Lola Laptop To Go in Joy
- MAC Curiositease Cool Lip Set
- MAC Holiday 2007 Silver Brush Clutch
- MAC Holiday 2007 Silver Mini Clutch
- MAC Royal Assets Tan Lip Palette
- Maybelline Intense XXL Mascara
- Maybelline Last Stylist
- Maybelline Pure Makeup
- Pacifica Spanish Amber Natural Soap
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Perfume
- Roxy Shower Gel
- Sephora Blockbuster Palette
- Too Faced New Romantic Palette (Unicorn)
- VO5 Extreme Style Ultimate Hold Power Gel
- Large Silver Metallic Makeup Soft-Case
Now, read the instructions on how to enter to win this huge prize from Temptalia, plus a few rules. Continue reading →
This is your last chance! Surveys must be completed December 17th, 2007 by midnight PST! SO TAKE IT!
TEMPTALIA’S READERS’ CHOICE AWARDS 2007, VOTE NOW!
- If you don’t have an answer, feel free to state that, “I hated all the mascaras I tried this year!”
- Please only give one answer per question. If you can’t pick between your two favorites, how can you expect us to?
- Question confusing? Don’t be afraid to ask for clarification, or just answer to the best of your knowledge. This isn’t a test, you aren’t being graded!
- One survey per person (duplicates will be deleted).
- These are your answers–this means put what you feel is the best/worst, whether it is a drugstore or high-end brand.
- Surveys must be submitted by December 17th, midnight PST!
- We will reveal the winners December 19th!
What better way than increase participation by offering prizes? We’ll be doing random giveaways to those who fill out a survey! How will I know it’s you? Answer the last question (#20), and at the end of your answer, put: “PICK ME! [insert your email address].”
TEMPTALIA’S READERS’ CHOICE AWARDS 2007, VOTE NOW!
I appreciate everyone who enters! Thank you so much for your participation, in advance!